10 years of REACH registration
For 10 years, chemicals companies have assessed the risks of their chemicals used in Europe and sent that information to ECHA according to the criteria set out in the REACH Regulation.
Today, we know more than ever before about the chemicals on the EU/EEA market, their properties and impacts. Companies are able to advise their customers on how to use them safely. ECHA together with the national authorities and the European Commission will use the knowledge to design EU wide measures to protect our citizens and the environment from any harmful effects.
Ali za vas velja rok za registracijo?
Če letno proizvedete ali iz držav zunaj EU uvozite kemične snovi v količini, večji od ene tone, za vas morda velja obveznost registracije na podlagi uredbe REACH. Poleg tega lahko proizvod (zmes, izdelek), ki ga proizvedete ali uvozite, vsebuje snovi, ki jih je treba registrirati posamično.
Če imate predregistrirane snovi, ki jih letno proizvedete ali uvozite iz držav zunaj EU v količini, večji od ene tone, vendar manjši od 100 ton, in za te snovi še niste opravili registracije, za vas v skladu z uredbo REACH velja rok za registracijo 31. maj 2018.
Latest news on REACH 2018
- Tip of the week: Keep your contact details up to date in REACH-IT, 20 June
- Did you miss the registration deadline? Make yourself REACH compliant as soon as possible, 6 June
- 21 551 chemicals on EU market now registered, 1 June
- Call for companies to continue their cooperation after the deadline, 31 May
- REACH 2018: Make every effort to submit your registration on time, 28 May
- REACH 2018 registrants: get support through our online chat, 17 May 2018
- Simpler IUCLID Cloud now available to all REACH registrants, 15 May 2018
- Payment of REACH registration fees: Include the invoice number and make only one payment per invoice, 11 May 2018
- New advice for making changes to joint submissions, 9 May 2018
- Video: Planning to place a new substance on the EU market? Start by submitting an inquiry, 11 April 2018
- Help for exceptional situations (DCG solutions)
- REACH 2018 events calendar
- Toolkit for promoting the REACH 2018 registration deadline
- Contact ECHA's accredited stakeholder organisations for sector specific support
- REACH 2018 in your language
- Practical examples
- Are you a small or medium-sized enterprise?
- Are you a non-EU company exporting chemicals to the EU?
- Are you using chemicals?
- Access to EU funding
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- REACH registration statistics infographic
- Lead registrant list
- Download list [.xls]