- Our conference on 21 and 22 May 2019 offers you an insight into the current priorities for the regulation of chemicals in the EU after the final REACH registration deadline.
Non-compliant information on chemicals is a serious issue that needs to be fixed. Progress has been made with evaluation but further measures are planned to raise the percentage of dossiers checked and increase efficiency.
The May issue of the ECHA Newsletter introduces ECHA’s Submission portal for poison centre notifications and explains ECHA’s role in setting occupational exposure limits.
- Cereri de autorizare
- Consultări: 18
- Data începerii: 22/05/2019
- Termen: 17/07/2019
- Propuneri de restricționare: 2
- Data începerii: 19/12/2018
- Termen: 19/06/2019
- Propuneri de restricționare: 3
- Data începerii: 20/03/2019
- Termen: 20/09/2019
- Propuneri de testare
- Propuneri de testare: 16
- Data începerii: 26/04/2019
- Termen: 10/06/2019
BPRÎn prezent nu se desfăşoară consultări.
- Occupational exposure limits
- Call for comments and evidence: 2
- Start date: 17/04/2019
- Deadline: 30/06/2019
- Practical example
- REACH registration
- Endocrine disruptors and biocides: what you need to know
- REACH 2018 questions and answers - last minute advice