Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 218-747-8 | CAS number: 2224-33-1
The results from aquatic toxicity studies are as follow:
- Short-term toxicity to fish. Key study: LC50 (96h) = 1011.11 mg/L (based on mortality) (read-across from supporting substance butanone oxime).
- Long-term toxicity to fish. Key study: LC50 (14d) > 119.94 mg/L (based on mortality) and NOEC (14d) = 59.97 mg/L (read-across from supporting substance butanone oxime).
- Short-term toxicity to aquatic invertebrates: Key study: EC50 (48h) = 241.08 mg/L (based on mobility) (read-across from supporting substance butanone oxime).
- Long-term toxicity to aquatic invertebrates: Key study: LC50 (21d) > 119.94 mg/L (based on parental mortality), EC50 (21d) > 119.94 mg/L (based on reproduction) and NOEC (21d) >= 119.94 mg/L (based on reproduction) (read-across from supporting substance butanone oxime).
- Toxicity to aquatic algae: Key study: EC50 (72h) = 19.19 mg/L and NOEC (72h) = 3.12 mg/L (based on growth rate) (read-across from analogue substance butanone oxime)
Based on the results from the aquatic toxicity tests, the substance the substance butan-2-one O,O',O''-(vinylsilanetriyl)oxime is not classified for aquatic toxicity according to CLP Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Close Do not show this message again