Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 701-299-7
CAS number: -
Description of first aid measures
- Personal protection for the First Aider.
- Take affected persons out of danger area and instruct to lie down.
- Instantly remove any clothing soiled by the product.
- Remove breathing apparatus only after soiled clothing has been completely removed.
- Supply fresh air or oxygen; call for doctor.
- In case of unconsciousness bring patient into stable side position for transport.
After skin contact
- After contact with the hot product, cool rapidly with cold water (in case of elevated storage- and transport temperature).
- Do not pull solidified product away from the skin (in case of elevated storage- and transport temperature).
- Instantly wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly.
- Seek medical treatment.
After eye contact
- Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
- Rinse out mouth and then drink plenty of water.
- Kein Erbrechen herbeiführen
Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed
- No further relevant information available.
Information for doctor
- Therapeutically measures: basic help, decontamination, symptomatic treatment.
Indication of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed
- No further relevant information available.
Suitable extinguishing agents
- CO2, extinguishing powder or water jet. Fight larger fire with foam.
For safety reasons unsuitable extinguishing agents
- Water with a full water jet.
Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture
- Can be released in case of fire
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
Advice for firefighters
- Do not inhale explosion gases or combustion gases.
- Wear self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Cool endangered containers with water spray jet.
Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures
- Wear protective equipment. Keep unprotected persons away.
- Do not allow to enter drainage system, surface or ground water.
Methods and material for containment and cleaning up:
- Ensure adequate ventilation.
- Absorb with liquid-binding material (sand, diatomite, acid binders, universal binders, sawdust).
- Send for recovery or disposal in suitable containers.
Reference to other sections
- See Section "Handling and storage" for information on safe handling
- See Section "Exposure controls/personal protection" for information on personal protection equipment.
- See Section "Disposal considerations" for information on disposal.
Precautions for safe handling
- Ensure good ventilation/exhaustion at the workplace.
Information about protection against explosions and fires:
- Keep ignition sources away - Do not smoke.
- Protect against electrostatic charges.
Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities
Requirements to be met by storerooms and containers:
- No special requirements.
Information about storage in one common storage facility:
- Not required.
Further information about storage conditions:
Specific end use(s)
Personal protective equipment
General protective and hygienic measures
. The usual precautionary measures should be adhered to general rules for handling chemicals.
. Use skin protection cream for preventive skin protection.
. Take off immediately all contaminated clothing
. Wash hands during breaks and at the end of the work.
. Store protective clothing separately.
. In case of brief exposure or low pollution use breathing filter apparatus . In case of intensive or longer exposure use breathing apparatus that is independent of circulating air.
. Filter A (EN 14387)
Protection of hands:
. Heat protection gloves (in case of elevated storage- and transport temperature).
. Only use chemical-protective gloves with CE-labelling of category III (EN 374).
Material of gloves
.Fluorocarbon rubber (Viton) / Butyl rubber
.. Recommended thickness of the material: ≥ 0,7 mm
.. Value for the permeation: 240-480 min
.. Recommended thickness of the material: ≥ 0,425 mm
.The selection of the suitable gloves does not only depend on the material, but also on further marks of quality and varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Penetration time of glove material
. The exact break trough time has to be found out by the manufacturer of the protective gloves and has to be observed.
As protection from splashes gloves made of the following materials are suitable:
. Nitril rubber, NBR
. Butyl rubber, BR
. Tightly sealed safety glasses (EN 166)
. Protective work clothing (EN 340).
. No further relevant information available.
Thermal decomposition / conditions to be avoided:
. No decomposition if used according to specifications.
Possibility of hazardous reactions
. No dangerous reactions known
Conditions to avoid
Hazardous decomposition products:
. No dangerous decomposition products known
Waste treatment methods
- Remove according to local authority recommendations, e.g. convey to a suitable incinerator.
European waste catalogue
- The disposal of waste within the EU is regulated by Directive 2008/98/EC
The waste code classification is to be carried out according to the European Waste Catalogue (EWC) specifically for each branch of industry and each type of process.
- Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again