Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 201-557-4 | CAS number: 84-74-2
- The injection of test substance preparation in olive oil DAB 9 resp. in Freund's adjuvant/aqua dest. (1 : 1) caused distinct erythema and edema in the test animals. The control animals, injected with olive oil DAB 9 (vehicle) exhibited distinct erythema.
- After percutaneous induction incrustation, partially open (caused by the intradermal induction) was observed in the test animals in addition to distinct erythema and edema. Control group 1 and 2 which were applied with the vehicle (olive oil DAB 9) exhibited the same reactions as the test animals.
Table 1: Summary of number of animals with skin findings after the 1stchallenge (20 days after intradermal induction) and after the 2nd challenge (27 days after intradermal induction)
50% TS in olive oil DAB 9
Olive oil DAB 9
Control group 1
Control group 2
TS: Test substance; -: no application of test substance; x/y : number of positive reactions/number of animals tested; readings 48 h after the beginning of application
- After the first challenge (48 hours after the beginning of application) the 50% test substance preparation in olive oil DAB 9 caused slight erythema in 2 of 20 test animals. Control group 1 did not show any skin reactions.
- After the second challenge (48 hours after the beginning of application) with the 50 % test substance preparation in olive oil DAB 9 no skin reactions could be observed neither in the test group nor in the control groups.
- Olive oil DAB 9 which was applied as a vehicle caused slight erythema in 1 of 10 animals of control group 2 after the first challenge (48 hours after the beginning of application).
- Olive oil DAB 9 caused no skin reactions in all animals after the second challenge (48 hours after the beginning of application).
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Close Do not show this message again