Through the Chemical safety report/Exposure scenario roadmap (CSR/ES) Roadmap stakeholders have produced a number of tools to support supply chain communication.
For only representatives, who receive information for registration purposes and provide information to importers for safety data sheet compilation, these include:
- sector use maps – for upstream communication
- the ESCom Package with consists of the Standard Phrase Catalogue and ESCom XML standard (format)
- illustrative examples of chemical safety reports (CSR) and exposure scenarios (ES)
- ES templates
- the table of contents for the Annex to a SDS (ES Structured Short Titles SST)
- the Interactive guide on Safety data sheets and Exposure scenarios