- Over ons
- Partners en netwerken
- Internationale samenwerking
- Support for international chemical management
Support for international chemical management
ECHA provides technical and scientific support to the European Commission on the sound management of chemicals through multilateral agreements under the United Nations.
- Stockholm Convention (Persistent Organic Pollutants Regulation - POPs)
- Rotterdam Convention (Prior Informed Consent Regulation - PIC)
- Strategic Approach to International Chemicals Management (SAICM)
- Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD)
- International Programme on Chemicals Safety (IPCS) of the World Health Organization (WHO)
- The United Nations' work on the Globally Harmonised System of classification and labelling (GHS).