Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: -
CAS number: -
- General advice:
- Following inhalation:
Remove the affected person to fresh air. Call doctor.
- Following skin contact:
Remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin with large amounts of water, use soap. In case of persistent irritation, get medical advice
- Following eye contact:
Flush eyes with plenty of water for 10-15 minutes. Get medical attention.
- Following ingestion:
Rinse mouth with water. In case of indisposition get medical attention.
- Most important symptoms and effects: None identified.
- Suitable extinguishing media:
Foam, carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder, water spray.
- Unsuitable extinguishing media:
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture:
On burning, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, nitric gases can be formed.
- Personal precautions:,protective equipment and emergency procedures:
Breathing apparatus not required. Required respirator with appropriate filter cartridge case of insufficient ventilation. Tightly fitting safety goggles (EN 166). Protective clothing.
- Environmental precautions:
Confine spills to prevent material from entering sewers, watercourses, drains and into soil. Notify relevant authority.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up:
On soil: Recover free liquid by pumping. Contain the rest or small quantities with sand, earth or other suitable absorbents. Dispose of according to local regulations.
On water: Notify local authorities according to regulations.
- Precautions for safe handling:
Keep general measures applied for normal operations with chemicals, and flammable liquids.
Keep away from radiant heat and open flame.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapours or mists.
Ensure washing facilities after working hours and before breaks. Take off contaminated or oil-soaked clothing, wash with warm water and soap.
When using do not eat, drink or smoke. Avoid splashing the product.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities:
Storage facilities must comply with regulations for storing of flammable liquids.
Store in dry, well ventilated place in original, closed containers. Keep away from radiant heat, open flame and strong oxidizing agents, strong acids, acid-forming materials.
Storage temperature: max. 40°C
1. Hand protection: Chemical resistant gloves (EN 374) Breakthrough time 480 min) (e.g. nitrile - minimal thickness 0.4 mm), chloroprene (0.5 mm), PVC (0.7 mm
2. Body protection: Protective clothing.
3. Eye protection: Tightly fitting safety goggles (EN 166).
4. Respiratory protection: respirator with appropriate filter cartridge in case of insufficient ventilation or exposure to vapours and/or mists.
: None known.
2. Chemical stability
: No decomposition if stored and handled properly.
3. Possibility of hazardous reactions
: Acids, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides, oxidants, halogenated compounds.
4. Conditions to avoid
: Direct heat or ignition sources.
5. Incompatible materials
: Strong oxidising agents, acids, acid-forming materials.
6. Hazardous decomposition products: No dangerous decomposition products are formed under normal conditions.
Wastes of the product or used oil should be treated as hazardous waste.
Disposal must be in compliance with national and local regulations. Recommended waste treatment method: after separation of the oil is incineration.
Containers with product residue should also be treated as hazardous waste according to national and local disposal regulations.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies om het surfen zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again