Ninth meeting of the Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios (ENES)
5-6 November 2015 | Brussels
ENES9 reported on the product developments to improve information on use and exposure in the communication supply chain under REACH as part of the CSR/ES Roadmap.
1. Providing registrants, downstream users and Member State authorities with details on the products developed under the CSR/ES Roadmap to improve information on use and exposure under REACH. In particular, products for:
- providing data on existing conditions of use to registrants;
- formulators and users of mixtures.
2. Explaining why those products are necessary and how they can be used.
3. Promoting the Roadmap's products among the different REACH actors.
For specific questions, contact: echa_enes (at) echa.europa.eu
For more information, visit ENES.