- 10-11 December 2013 | Brussels REACH SMEs Workshop
Together with ECHA, the Commission organises a workshop in Brussels to offer an opportunity for SMEs to exchange and discuss with other REACH actors.
- 03 December 2013 | Helsinki Workshop on ECHA Dissemination Website: Substance Brief Profiles
The workshop aimed to discuss the type of information that should be included in a substance "brief profile", based on proposals prepared by ECHA.
- 21-22 November 2013 | Brussels Fifth meeting of the ECHA-Stakeholder Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios (ENES 5)
The European Chemicals Agency together with Cefic, Eurometaux, CONCAWE, Fecc and AISE on behalf of DUCC are coordinating the next meeting of ENES.
- 13-14 November 2013 | Helsinki Training on the EU chemicals legislation: Why is it the business of non-chemical companies?
Training for the Enterprise Europe Network was organised in November 2013 as part of ECHA's long term effort to identify the best ways to reach SMEs, make them aware of their obligations and support them in their efforts to comply.
- 22-23 October 2013 | Helsinki Workshop: Content essentials on use, exposure and risks in Chemical Safety Reports (CSR/ES Roadmap action 1.1)
The workshop kicks off action 1.1 of the CSR/ES Roadmap. The aim of the workshop is to align understanding on the purpose of the various information elements in the CSR.
- 25 June 2013 | Helsinki The Biocides Stakeholders' Day
The European Chemicals Agency organises its first Biocides Stakeholders' Day on 25 June 2013 in Helsinki.
- 17 June 2013 | Brussels ECHA information session on Critical Raw Materials and REACH
ECHA held an information session to discuss the possible regulatory impacts that the REACH and CLP legal obligations have on Critical Raw Materials (CRMs).
- 17 June 2013 | Helsinki Seminar on Applications for Authorisation
The workshop aimed to improve future applicants' understanding of the authorisation application procedure.
- 16-17 May 2013 | Helsinki Fourth meeting of the ECHA-Stakeholder Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios (ENES 4)
The European Chemicals Agency together with the Cefic, Eurometaux, CONCAWE , Fecc, AISE on behalf of the Downstream Users of Chemicals Coordination Group (DUCC) are coordinating the next meeting of ENES.
- 07-08 May 2013 | Helsinki Topical Scientific Workshop on Risk Assessment for the Sediment Compartment
The workshop aims to bring together experts in the field of sediment risk assessment to brainstorm and develop updated scientific principles for assessing the ecological risks of chemical substances for freshwater and marine sediments.
- 26 March 2013 | Helsinki Eighth Stakeholders' Day
The European Chemicals Agency organised its Eighth Stakeholders' Day Conference on 26 March 2013 in Helsinki.
- 05-06 March 2013 | Zagreb, Croatia ECHA's REACH-IT and IUCLID workshop for Croatian authorities and industry
The European Chemicals Agency organised a REACH-IT and IUCLID workshop for Croatian authorities and industry. The workshop offered interested stakeholders from Croatia the chance to participate in REACH-IT and IUCLID hands-on training.
- 11-12 February 2013 | Helsinki Seminar on Applications for Authorisation 11-12 February 2013
The seminar aimed to improve future applicants' understanding of the authorisation application procedure.