- Uscita del Regno Unito dall’UE
- Know your role
- UK-based authorisation holder under REACH
UK-based authorisation holder under REACH
An application for an authorisation submitted by a person established in the UK is no longer valid in the EU, unless that application has been transferred to a legal entity established in the EU or Northern Ireland before the end of the transition period. Therefore, authorisation applications and decisions that have been submitted from the UK are no longer considered valid.
If your UK-based company holds or is covered by a REACH authorisation for certain uses of an Annex XIV substance, the conditions of the authorisation therefore no longer apply to you.
As authorisations granted to UK-based companies no longer exist, EU-based companies relying on such authorisations need to find suppliers with valid authorisations in the EU/EEA, or apply for new authorisations themselves.
- Act now – updated IT tools and Brexit advice for companies 05/11/2020
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on export and import of hazardous chemicals [PDF] [EN] 17/07/2020
- EU Commission: Getting ready for the end of the transition period - readiness notices
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on biocidal products [PDF] [EN] 17/06/2020
- EU Commission notice to stakeholders on chemicals regulation 30/03/2020
- Act and prepare for ‘no deal Brexit’ to stay on the market and keep supplies 12/09/2019
- Companies recommended to transfer registrations before the UK’s withdrawal 03/04/2019
- Act now to stay on the EU market after the UK’s withdrawal 08/02/2019
- ECHA updates information for companies on UK withdrawal from EU 11/10/2018