Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 945-888-9
CAS number: -
- Following inhalation:
Remove to fresh air. If symptoms persist, call a physician.
- Following skin contact:
Wash off with soap and water. If skin irritation occurs, seek medical advice/attention.
- Following eye contact:
Rinse with plenty of water. If eye irritation persists, consult a specialist.
- Following ingestion:
Clean mouth with water and drink afterwards plenty of water. Obtain medical attention.
- Most important symptoms and effects: no data available
- Suitable extinguishing media:
The product itself does not burn. Use fire fighting measures that suit the environment.
- Unsuitable extinguishing media:
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture:
- Advice for fire fighter:
Special protective equipment for firefighters: In the event of fire, wear self-contained breathing apparatus.
Further information: Collect contaminated extinguishing water separately, must not enter the swages system.
- Personal precautions: Use personal protective equipment. Avoid dust formation. Avoid dust accumulation in enclosed space.
- Environmental precautions: Do not flush into surface water or sanitary sewer system.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: Use mechanical handling equipment. Avoid dust formation. Pick up and transfer to properly labelled containers.
- Precautions for safe handling:
Advice on safe handling: Avoid dust formation. Provide sufficient air exchange and/or exhaust in work rooms. Avoid exceeding of the given occupational exposure limits.
Advice on protection against fire and explosion: No special precautions.
Hygiene measures: Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice. Keep working clothes separately.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities: Ensure that storage conditions comply with applicable local and national regulations.
Further information on storage conditions: Store in tightly closed containers in a dry place.
Storage class: 13, non-combustible solids
Technical protection measures: Ensure compliance with the occupational exposure limits.
Hand protection: Chemical resistant gloves made of butyl rubber or nitrile rubber category III according to EN 374. Remarks: The data about break through time/strength of material is not valid for undissolved solids/dust.
Body protection: Protective suit
Eye protection: Safety glasses
Respiratory protection: Respiratory protective device with particle filter EN 143--
1. Reactivity: No hazards to be specially mentioned.
2. Chemical stability: Stable under normal conditions.
3. Possibility of hazardous reactions: None known.
4. Conditions to avoid: None known.
5. Incompatible materials: None known.
6. Hazardous decomposition products: No data available.
Waste treatment methods:
Product: In accordance with local and national regulations. This product cannot be classified with disposal identification key acc. to the EU disposal directives as a classification results from the intended utilisation purpose of the consumer
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Questo sito web si avvale di cookie affinché possiate usufruire della migliore esperienza sui nostri siti web.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again