- Sostituzione con sostanze chimiche più sicure
- Online training on analysis of alternatives
Online training on analysis of alternatives
Introductory training on analysis of alternatives to hazardous substances
- Focuses on the essential topics for assessment of alternatives to support informed substitution
- Is intended for a range of analysis of alternatives practitioners – both new and experienced – working in authorities, industry and NGO organisations
- Goes beyond thinking about analysis of alternatives in a legislative context – emphasises the utility of assessment of alternatives as part of chemicals management operations
- Draws from experience both in the EU and the U.S.
- Brings in knowledge of experienced practitioners to advance best practice considerations
- Connects the assessment with adoption/implementation needs, including links to research and innovation
- Introduction – Makes the case for informed “substitution thinking” and introduces the training
- S1: Scoping the assessment
- S2: Identifying and screening alternatives
- S3: Hazard and exposure
- S4: Cost and technical performance
- S5: Making and implementing decisions
Accessing the training
You can register your interest in having access to the online training via this link. If your request is accepted, from the date of subscription, you will have four months to complete the full training. To allow other people to take the training, your subscription to the online training platform will be terminated once you have completed it or at the latest, four months after subscription.
In case of oversubscription, your request will be waitlisted and ECHA will contact you when a place is available.
For any question, please send a message to: substitution[a]echa.europa.eu
The online training has been prepared by external stakeholder. The publication of the contents of the training should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind by ECHA. For further information see ECHA's Legal Notice.