11th Stakeholders' Day
The European Chemicals Agency organised its 11th Stakeholders' Day Conference on 24 and 25 May 2016 in Helsinki. The conference offered participants the chance to hear the latest news and updates from ECHA, European industry associations and NGOs. In addition, participants had the chance to receive training on ECHA's revamped IT tools.
The main focus of the day was on preparing for the 31 May 2018 REACH registration deadline, providing a platform for registrants, in particular SMEs to receive last-minute advice and guidance.
Participation to the conference is free of charge.
For any event related enquiries, you can contact us at: email@example.com.
List of speakers
- Opening - Geert Dancet, Executive Director, ECHA
- Road to REACH 2018 - Christel Musset, Director of Registration, ECHA
- IT tools: new features for registrants - Mike Rasenberg,Computational Assessment & Dissemination, ECHA
- Ensuring the quality of your dossier - Leena Ylä-Mononen,Director of Evaluation, ECHA
- Meeting your information requirements - Laurence Hoffstadt, Evaluation, ECHA
IT tool training material
The Stakeholders' Day is open to all but it is particularly relevant for those involved in REACH and CLP, industry associations, companies, public bodies, NGOs, third country representatives and the media.
The language of the meeting is English.
European Chemicals Agency
To find out about what is going on in Helsinki, eating, nightlife, sightseeing and other cultural events visit: