The Forum's practical work is mostly done by working groups. There are currently ten active working groups and one task force:
- Implementation of PD-NEA
- Supports the implementation of the PD-NEA allowing inspectors access to data submitted to ECHA
- Prioritisation of REF projects
- Review, prioritise and recommend the subject for the next harmonised enforcement project coordinated by the Forum (REF Projects).
- Coordinated enforcement project REACH-EN-FORCE-4 on Restrictions
- Conceives, manages and reports on the fourth major Forum enforcement project on Restrictions.
- Coordinated enforcement project REACH-EN-FORCE-5 on Exposure Scenarios, extended SDS, RMM and OC
- Conceives, manages and reports on the fifth major Forum enforcement project on Exposure Scenarios, extended SDS, RMM and OC.
- Forum Pilot Project on Child Resistant Fastenings
- Coordinates and manages the preparatory, operational and reporting phases of the Forum pilot project on child resistant fastenings.
- Enforceability of Restrictions
- Facilitates the enforceability of restrictions.
- Information and Communication System for Market Surveillance (ICSMS)
- Supports the European Commission in expanding the ICSMS tool and will contribute to promoting best practices in its use among REACH/CLP inspectors once released
- Second Forum Pilot Project on Authorisation
- Coordinates and manages the preparatory, operational and reporting phases of the Forum's second pilot project on authorisation aimed at building enforcement experience and practices involved in controlling authorisation-related obligations.
- Training for enforcement trainers 2016
- Prepares and delivers the training for trainers on the enforcement of REACH and CLP in the fourth quarter of 2016
- Supports the development of institutional interlinks between ECHA and the Member States.
- Task Force for Forum Pilot Project on CLP focusing on control of internet sales
- Coordinates and manages the preparatory, operational and reporting phases of the Forum pilot project on control of the internet sales
For more information on the composition, objectives, mandates and timelines of these working groups, please see the minutes of the latest plenary meeting.