- A new version of the dossier submission and communication tool, REACH-IT, will be introduced on 7 November 2017. To manage the update, the tool will be closed from 1 November until 6 November inclusive.
ECHA proposes to include 107 substances in the Community rolling action plan (CoRAP) for 2018-2020 to be evaluated by the Member States. If you have registered these substances, you should coordinate your actions with your co-registrants and contact the evaluating authority.
- The Biocidal Products Committee (BPC) has adopted opinions on applications for approval of three active substances for use in biocidal products used as disinfectants and preservatives.
- Stock-taking conference on the implementation of REACH authorisation
- 13/11/2017 - 14/11/2017 | Helsinki
- Eleventh meeting of the Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios (ENES 11)
- 23/11/2017 - 24/11/2017 | Hesinki
- REACH 2018 Stakeholders' Day
- 29/01/2018 - 31/01/2018 | Helsinki
- Derogation to the exclusion criteria
- 2 Active substance
- Start date: 04/09/2017
- Deadline: 04/11/2017
- New set of Q&A's
- The UKs withdrawal from the EU
- Practical example
- REACH registration
- 02/11/2017 Communicating about substances in articles - what you need to know