- The Committee for Socio-economic Analysis (SEAC) has adopted its final opinion supporting the proposal for restricting eight polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) found in granules and mulches used, for example, in synthetic turf pitches and playgrounds.
The September issue of the ECHA Newsletter gives an update on the status of work done by the Agency to address issues raised in the REACH Review and explains how looking at substances in groups can help to speed up risk management.
As the deadline for the UK’s withdrawal from the EU on 31 October 2019 is approaching, ECHA urges companies to act and prepare for a ‘no deal’ scenario.
- Workshop on REACH Review Action 3
- 23/09/2019 - 24/09/2019 | Helsinki
- Biocides Day 2019
- 29/10/2019 | ECHA, Helsinki, Finland
- Twelfth meeting of the Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios (ENES12)
- 21/11/2019 | Brussels
- Applications for authorisation
- Consultations: 46
- Start date: 14/08/2019
- Deadline: 09/10/2019
- Calls for comments and evidence
- Substances: 1
- Start date: 10/07/2019
- Deadline: 26/09/2019
- Identification of substances of very high concern
- Substances: 4
- Start date: 03/09/2019
- Deadline: 18/10/2019
- Restriction proposals: 3
- Start date: 20/03/2019
- Deadline: 20/09/2019
- Restriction proposals: 2
- Start date: 19/06/2019
- Deadline: 19/12/2019
- Testing proposals
- Testing proposals: 6
- Start date: 16/08/2019
- Deadline: 30/09/2019
- Testing proposals: 10
- Start date: 17/09/2019
- Deadline: 01/11/2019
BPRThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
CAD/CMDThere are currently no ongoing consultations.
- ECHA has published new Guidance on occupational exposure limits (OELs)
- Practical example
- REACH registration
- Endocrine disruptors and biocides: what you need to know
- REACH 2018 questions and answers - last minute advice