Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 223-303-1
CAS number: 3814-55-9
- General advice:
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing
- Eye contact: Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician immediately.
- Skin contact: Do not delay. Wash off immediately with soap and plenty of water while removing all contaminated clothes and shoes. P231 + P232 - Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture.
Induce vomiting, but only if victim is fully conscious. Drink plenty of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If symptoms persist, call a physician.
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air.
- Notes to physician: Treat symptomatically
- Protection of First-aiders: Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Suitable extinguishing media:
alcohol-resistant foam. Contains organic solvents. Water spray. Use extinguishing measures that are appropriate to local circumstances and the surrounding environment. Dry chemical. Carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Extinguishing media which shall not be used for safety reasons: No information available. None.
- Special hazards arising from the chemical: Hazardous combustion products. Carbon monoxide.
- Protective Equipment and Precautions for Firefighters: Protective Equipment and Precautions for Firefighters. Wear self contained breathing apparatus for fire fighting if necessary.
- Personal precautions:
Do not breathe vapors or spray mist. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. P233 - Keep container tightly closed. Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
- Environmental precautions:
Do not allow material to contaminate ground water system. Prevent product from entering drains. Local authorities should be advised if significant spillages cannot be contained.
- Methods for cleaning up: Soak up with inert absorbent material (e.g. sand, silica gel, acid binder, universal binder, sawdust). Pick up and transfer to properly labelled containers.
- Handling: Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before re-use.
- Storage: Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. To maintain product quality, do not store in heat or direct sunlight.
OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE CONTROLS
- Engineering measures: Provide for appropriate exhaust ventilation and dust collection at machinery. Use only in area provided with appropriate exhaust ventilation.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Respiratory protection: In case of mist, spray or aerosol exposure wear suitable personal respiratory protection and protective suit.
- Eye protection: Wear safety glasses or full face shield if splashes are likely to occur.
- Skin protection: Wear protective gloves/clothing.
- Hand protection: Neoprene gloves.
- Other protective equipment: Ensure that eyewash stations and safety showers are close to the workstation location.
General hygiene considerations: General industrial hygiene practice. Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice. Wash hands before breaks and immediately after handling the product.
Environmental exposure controls: Prevent product from entering drains. Do not allow material to contaminate ground water system. Local authorities should be advised if significant spillages cannot be contained.
Stability: Stable under normal conditions.
Materials to avoid: Incompatible with oxidizing agents. Strong bases.
Conditions to avoid: Heat, flames and sparks.
Hazardous decomposition products: No data available.
Hazardous reactions: None under normal processing.
Waste from residues / unused products: Can be incinerated, when in compliance with local regulations.
Contaminated packaging: Empty containers should be taken to an approved waste handling site for recycling or disposal.
Other information: Waste codes should be assigned by the user based on the application for which the product was used.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Ce site web utilise des cookies afin de vous garantir la meilleure expérience possible sur nos sites web.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again