Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 215-252-9
CAS number: 1315-01-1
Symptoms of poisoning may even occur after several hours; therefore medical observation for at
least 48 hours after the accident.
Take affected persons out of danger area and lay down.
Immediately remove any clothing soiled by the product.
Supply fresh air and to be sure call for a doctor.
In case of unconsciousness place patient stably in side position for transportation.
· After skin contact: Immediately wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly.
· After eye contact:
Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
· After swallowing: Call for a doctor immediately.
Suitable extinguishing agents:
CO2, powder or water spray. Fight larger fires with water spray or alcohol resistant foam.
· For safety reasons unsuitable extinguishing agents: Water with full jet
· Special hazards caused by the substance, its products of combustion or resulting
During heating or in case of fire poisonous gases are produced.
Sulphur dioxide (SO2)
· Protective equipment:
Wear self-contained respiratory protective device.
Do not inhale explosion gases or combustion gases.
Person-related safety precautions:
Avoid formation of dust.
Wear protective clothing.
· Measures for environmental protection:
Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water.
· Measures for cleaning/collecting:
Pick up mechanically.
Ensure adequate ventilation.
Dispose contaminated material as waste according to item 13.
· Additional information: See Section 7 for information on safe handling.
· Information for safe handling:
Prevent formation of dust.
Ensure good ventilation/exhaustion at the workplace.
· Information about fire - and explosion protection:
Keep ignition sources away - Do not smoke.
Protect against electrostatic charges.
· Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles: Store only in the original receptacle.
· Information about storage in one common storage facility: Do not store together with acids.
· Further information about storage conditions:
Keep container tightly sealed.
· Keep ignition sources away - Do not smoke.
· Additional information about design of technical facilities: local ventilation
· Ingredients with limit values that require monitoring at the workplace: Not required.
· Additional information: The lists valid during the making were used as basis.
· Personal protective equipment:
· General protective and hygienic measures: The usual precautionary measures are to be adhered to when handling chemicals. Do not inhale dust / smoke / mist. Keep away from foodstuffs, beverages and feed. Wash hands before breaks and at the end of work.
· Respiratory protection: In case of brief exposure or low pollution use respiratory filter device. In case of intensive or longer exposure use self-contained respiratory protective device.
· Protection of hands: Protective gloves. The glove material has to be impermeable and resistant to the product/ the substance/ the preparation. Due to missing tests no recommendation to the glove material can be given for the product/ the preparation/ the chemical mixture. Selection of the glove material on consideration of the penetration times, rates of diffusion and the degradation
· Material of gloves: The selection of the suitable gloves does not only depend on the material, but also on further marks of quality and varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
· Penetration time of glove material: The exact break through time has to be found out by the manufacturer of the protective gloves and has to be observed.
· Eye protection: Safety glasses
· Thermal decomposition / conditions to be avoided: No decomposition if used and stored according to specifications.
· Materials to be avoided: strong acids, strong oxidizing agents
· Dangerous reactions: With strong oxidizing agents formation of sulphur dioxide; With concentrated acids formation of hydrogen sulphide
· Dangerous decomposition products: Sulphur dioxide; Hydrogen sulphide
· Product: Recommendation: Disposal must be made according to official regulations
· European waste catalogue:06 06 03 (wastes containing sulphides other than those mentioned in 06 06 02)
· Uncleaned packaging: Recommendation: Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Tällä verkkosivustolla käytetään evästeitä parhaan mahdollisen käyttäjäkokemuksen varmistamiseksi.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again