Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 947-570-5
CAS number: -
1. General information:
Seek immediate medical advice.
• After inhalation:
Supply fresh air; consult doctor in case of complaints.
• After skin contact:
Immediately wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly.
• After eye contact:
Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
• After swallowing:
If symptoms persist consult doctor.
2. Information for doctor:
• Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed
No further relevant information available.
• Indication of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed
1. Suitable extinguishing agents:
CO2, sand, extinguishing powder first. In the absence of any other means of extinguishing, water can be used as an
• For safety reasons unsuitable extinguishing agents:
2. Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture
3. Advice for firefighters
No specific advice
1. Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures
Wear protective equipment. Keep unprotected persons away.
2. Environmental precautions:
Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water.
3. Methods and material for containment and cleaning up:
Absorb with liquid-binding material (sand, diatomite, acid binders, universal binders, sawdust).
Dispose contaminated material as waste according to section 13 (Disposal Information).
4. Reference to other sections
See Section 13 for disposal information.
• Precautions for safe handling
Avoid contact with skin and eyes Wear appropriate protective equipments (gloves, glasses ...)
• Information about fire - and explosion protection:
Keep ignition sources away - Do not smoke.
• Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles:
Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures. Avoid prolonged contact with certain plastic materials (PVC..)
• Further information about storage conditions:
• Specific end use(s)
• Ingredients with limit values that require monitoring at the workplace:
• Additional information:
The lists valid during the making were used as basis.
• Exposure controls
• Personal protective equipment:
• General protective and hygienic measures:
Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
• Respiratory protection: Not required.
• Protection of hands: Protective gloves
• Eye protection: Safety glasses
• Body protection: Protective work clothing
No known reaction with water
2. Chemical stability
Good stability at conditions of use mentionned in section 7 (Handling and storage) and 10 (Stability and reactivity)
3. Possibility of hazardous reactions
Reacts with strong oxidising agents.
4. Conditions to avoid
Avoid temperatures near the flash point (see Section 9 : Physical and chemical properties). Avoid contact with oxidizing agents.
5. Incompatible materials:
6. Hazardous decomposition products:
No dangerous decomposition products known.
1. Waste treatment methods
Must be specially treated adhering to official regulations.
• Uncleaned packaging:
Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Esta web utiliza cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación en nuestros sitios web.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again