Registry of SVHC intentions until outcome
The registry of SVHC intentions until outcome aims to make interested parties aware of the substances for which an SVHC dossier is planned to be submitted to ECHA.
Member States, or ECHA at the request of the European Commission, may propose a substance to be identified as a substance of very high concern (SVHC) by preparing a dossier in accordance with the requirements set out in Annex XV to REACH.
Interested parties can follow the progress of a proposal through the SVHC identification process, from the notification of the intention until the outcome. The advance notice gives interested parties time to prepare for commenting later in the process.
Anyone with relevant information on the identity or hazard properties of the substance may submit such information during the public consultation.
- Public consultations on substances of very high concern identification
- Previous consultations on substances of very high concern identification
- Substances of very high concern identification
- Candidate List of substances of very high concern for Authorisation
- Support on substances of very high concern identification
Last updated 25 September 2019. Database contains 221 unique substances/entries.