- ECHA has selected 236 substances for further scrutiny by the Member State competent authorities in its annual screening exercise. The competent authorities will carry out a manual examination of dossiers they prioritise to decide whether regulatory action is needed.
- Following the requests from the European Commission, ECHA has started to prepare restriction proposals for oxo-plastics and for intentionally added microplastic particles to consumer or professional use products of any kind.
- The Candidate List of substances of very high concern (SVHCs) for authorisation now contains 181 substances.
- 14-15 December 2017Management Board
- 31 January 2018REACH 2018 Stakeholders' Day
- 5-9 February 2018 Member State Committee
- All dates for the upcoming events are tentative and subject to change.
Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth