- The scope of the Public Activities Coordination Tool (PACT) has been extended to also cover substances under dossier and substance evaluation, as well as substances in the registry of intentions for harmonised classification and labelling, substance of very high concern identification or restriction.
- Registrants can now consult a single table to find out whether ECHA is evaluating dossiers for a particular substance and follow the progress through the evaluation process. The table is part of the update to the public activities coordination tool PACT.
- ECHA welcomes the results of the German authorities’ study on REACH compliance and agrees with its assessment: the quality of data on chemicals in registration dossiers still needs to improve.
- 10-14 September 2018Committee for Risk Assessment
- 11-13 September 2018Committee for Socio-Economic Analysis
- 20-21 September 2018Management Board
- 8-12 October 2018Member State Committee
- 15-19 October 2018Biocidal Products Committee
Agendas for the relevant Committee and Management Board meetings will be available closer to the dates of the meetings.
- Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
- Mikko Väänänen
- Nedyu Yasenov
- Päivi Jokiniemi
- Paul Trouth