Biocides Stakeholders' Day 2017
Our fifth Biocides Stakeholders' Day took place on 26 and 27 September 2017 in Helsinki. The event gave the latest information on the Biocidal Products Regulation and the tools and support available. The focus was on experiences from companies, Member States, ECHA and the European Commission.
Take part in the discussion on social media with #BiocidesDay.
- Session 1 - Biocides regulatory developments
- Session 2 - Building a biocides application
- Session 3 - Tips from authorities
- IT tool training
Session 1 - Biocides regulatory developments
- Opening remarks - Geert Dancet, Executive Director, ECHA
- Future outlook on biocides - Martinus Nagtzaam, European Commission
- Upcoming developments - Hugues Kenigswald, ECHA
- Endocrine disruptors – where are we - Simon Gutierrez Alonso, ECHA
Session 2 - Building a biocides application
- IT tools and support - Valerio Spinosi, ECHA
- Working in a consortium - An Ghekiere, ARCHE Consulting
- Applications for free radicals and other in situ generated substances: experiences & challenges - Brigitte van Noorloos, Dutch Board for the Authorisation of Plant Protection Products and Biocides
- Biocidal product family application - Caroline Hall, Evonik Nutrition and Care
Session 3 - Tips from authorities
- How to do a successful Union authorisation application - Chiara Pecorini, ECHA
- Treated articles – Member State advice - Ulrike Frank, Swedish Chemicals Agency, KEMI
- What to expect from enforcement - Francesca Ravaioli, Ministry of Health, Italy
- Closing remarks - Jack de Bruijn, Director of Risk Management, ECHA
IT tool training (27 September)
- IUCLID - introduction
- IUCLID - exercise and data set to work on
- R4BP 3 and SPC Editor - introduction and exercise
- R4BP 3 and SPC Editor - upcoming developments
European Chemicals Agency
The language of the meeting is English.
For questions, contact: echa-events (at) echa.europa.eu.