- Вещества, които могат да породят безпокойство
- Координационна група за здравето на човека във връзка с вещества, пораждащи сериозно безпокойство
Координационна група за здравето на човека във връзка с вещества, пораждащи сериозно безпокойство
The SVHC coordination group for human health is an informal working group with participants from Member State competent authorities, the European Commission and ECHA. The group coordinates the practical work authorities carry out to identify and address substances of potential concern. Meetings are held by teleconference.
The coordination group deals with substances with carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic (CMR) properties and those potentially having an equivalent level of concern (ELoC) to substances with CMR properties, excluding endocrine disruptors and PBTs (which are dealt with in their own expert groups). These substances are of specific concern due to the long-term and serious effects that they may exert on human health.
With respect to the ELoC substances, these can be identified on a case-by-case basis as substances of very high concern (SVHCs), where there is scientific evidence of probable serious effects to human health or the environment, which give rise to an equivalent level of concern to CMR substances (under Article 57(f) of REACH Regulation). To date the focus has been on substances with sensitising properties and those with specific target organ toxicity – repeated exposure (STOT RE) properties.
- Coordinates the screening activities carried out by Member States or by ECHA;
- Contributes to the development and refinement of screening approaches;
- Communicates with the ED and PBT expert groups;
- Monitors and coordinates activities to make sure that substances identified for further scrutiny are followed up by a Member State competent authority or by ECHA and progressed to the relevant REACH or CLP process;
- Contributes to the reporting on the activities of the group and on progress with respect to the objectives of the SVHC Roadmap to 2020.
Participants nominated by the Member State competent authorities, the European Commission and ECHA can participate in the meetings.For further information on the nomination procedure, please contact: svhc_cg_hh(at)echa.europa.eu.
Expert and coordination groups