The REACH Regulation requires that ECHA recommends from the "Candidate List" priority substances for inclusion in Annex XIV of REACH (the "Authorisation List") and for these substances proposes Annex XIV entries (i.e. transitional arrangements and, where relevant, exemptions and review periods) to the European Commission, taking into account the opinion of the Member State Committee. The European Commission finally decides, by "comitology" procedure (with scrutiny), which substances will be included in Annex XIV and what the associated entries will be.
The below table includes all substances that have been included in ECHA's draft or final recommendations for inclusion of Candidate List substances in Annex XIV. The "Status"- column indicates whether the substances have been recommended for inclusion or are already included in Annex XIV. Documents relevant for the recommendations can be found by clicking on the "Details" next to the substances.
Substances not recommended in a given round (Status: “Not recommended in this round”) are re-assessed in subsequent rounds. Therefore, it is advisable to search the table by substance (Name/EC/CAS) to capture the most up-to-date status.
- 7th Annex XIV recommendation 10 November 2016 [PDF][EN]
- 6th Annex XIV recommendation 1 July 2015 [PDF][EN]
- 5th Annex XIV recommendation 6 February 2014 [PDF][EN]
- 4th Annex XIV recommendation 17 January 2013 [PDF][EN]
- 3rd Annex XIV recommendation 20 December 2011 [PDF][EN]
- 2nd Annex XIV recommendation 17 December 2010 [PDF][EN]
- 1st Annex XIV recommendation 1 June 2009 [PDF][EN]