- About Us
- The way we work
- Procedures and Policies
- Cases where ECHA is a party
This table contains all the court cases closed with a ruling to which ECHA has been a party. Interested parties can easily refer to decisions that may be relevant to them within the scope of ECHA's core activities (REACH, CLP, among others). For some of the cases, there may be a pending appeal or renvoi, which are also listed in the table. The table does not show staff or procurement cases.
The closed court cases have been classified into eight categories:
- REACH Candidate List: cases related to the identification of a substance as being of very high concern;
- REACH Registration: cases related to the joint submission of data obligation;
- REACH Authorisation: cases related to the inclusion of a substance in the Authorisation List (Annex XIV) and authorisation applications;
- REACH Evaluation: cases where ECHA has requested information from a registrant under the evaluation procedure (Articles 40, 41 or 46 of REACH);
- CLH: cases concerning the harmonisation of classification of a substance;
- Biocides: cases concerning biocides;
- ATD: cases related to requests for access to documents;
- Company size: cases related to company size verification and related charges.
ECHA cases registration