The HelpNet is a network made up of ECHA and the national BPR, CLP and REACH helpdesks. The network was created to improve cooperation on issues of common interest. The benefits of this cooperation are the achievement of a common understanding on the legal requirements under the BPR, CLP and REACH regulations and the provision of consistent and harmonised advice to stakeholders.
One of the regular outputs of the HelpNet is the commonly agreed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). These give more detailed information concerning guidance documents, processes and methods related to the BPR, CLP and REACH regulations. The FAQs are published in the Q&A Support page.
Scope of HelpNet
- Information exchange on the implementation of the BPR, CLP and REACH regulations.
- Common understanding on the legal requirements under these regulations.
- Consistent and harmonised advice to stakeholders by its members.
- Capacity building of national helpdesks.
- Communication and awareness raising activities with a particular emphasis on SMEs.
- Training for national helpdesks.
Operation of HelpNet
The HelpNet Steering Group is the governing body of the HelpNet. In addition to the national helpdesks and ECHA, the European Commission and observers from candidate countries and/or stakeholder organisations are also members of the Steering Group. It meets at least once a year at the premises of ECHA and its work is coordinated by the HelpNet Secretariat.
|BPR Workshop||29/11/2016||Web conference|