De gevolgen van CLP voor bedrijven
If you are a supplier of chemicals, you must classify, label and package your substances and mixtures in accordance with the CLP Regulation. Your obligations depend upon your role in the supply chain.
Suppliers may have one or more of these roles:
- Manufacturer of substances or mixtures
- Importer of substances or mixtures
- Producer of specific articles
- Downstream user, including formulator and re-importer
- Distributor, including retailer
If you place a hazardous substance on the market, you must notify ECHA of its classification and labeling within one month of placing the substance on the market for the first time.
For importers, the one month is counted from the day when a substance, on its own or contained in a mixture, is physically introduced in the customs territory of the EU.